Want to connect with us? Give us a call or shoot us an email through the places below. We look forward to connecting with you!
We would love to hear from you! Please Fill out this form and we get in touch with you shortly.
Tri-State Property Developers LLC
20 N Van Brunt St. Suite 8
Englewood, NJ 07631
888 550 – 7773 X 700
WHO WE ARE
- We are a real estate residential remodeling and development company. We are located in northern New Jersey. We do business throughout NJ, NY and PA.
- OUR PRIMARY INVESTMENT OBJECTIVE IS TO BUY ABANDONED, DISTRESS, BARGAIN OR REO PROPERTIES AT 50-65% OF MARKET VALUE.
- WE RETURN 15 – 20% TO OUR INVESTORS, WE DO THIS BY WORKING WITH MANY REALTORS IN NJ MARKET, OTHER ASSET & HEDGE FUND COMPANIES AND UTILIZING AUCTION WEBSITES.
wHAT WE DO
Tri-State Property Developers LLC creates value by purchasing, single and multi family distressed properties at a significant discount which are vacant and in need of rehab and turning them into attractive functional family homes.
After buying and selling properties in the last 3 years, we know where to look, what to buy, what not to buy, and how to renovate a property to maximize investors dollars.
- ´The U.S. Banking Industry is estimated to be still sitting on $250bil + in Non Performing Loans.
- ´Foreclosures are prime projects for Home ‘Rehabbers’
- ´N.J. is the NUMBER 1 foreclosure State in the U.S.
- ´21% of N.J. residents are first generation Americans. This huge number creates so many opportunities for communities to change and housing opportunities to arise!
(courtesy US NEWS & WORLD REPORT)
EVALUATING A DEAL
BASICALLY NO MORE THAN 70% OF ARV- Total Investment
Acquisition + Construction + Financing costs is 70 % of the selling price.
RENOVATION WORK – For BEST RETURN- Better is…Kitchens ($12,000+), Bath ($5,000+), Siding $6000+), Roofing ($7000+) , Floors, Doors, Walls, Landscape.
Know Your Profit Potential
|x70% - Formula - Closing||209,300|
|- Fees - Maybe||5,000|
|Max Purchase Price||$129,300|
PARTNERS WE WORK WITH
- BOLIVAR MOREIRA- Licensed General Contractor Owner of FGK Construction LLC.
- Juan Pablo Munoz- Licensed General Contractor Owner of Painted By Pablo Corp.
- Deen Woodwork and Construction.
- Courtney Lowry, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP – Architect. Owner Courtney Lowry Architect, LLC.
- Anthony Marin Owner of Marin Property Management.
- ProActive Home Inspections.
TRI-STATE PROPERTY DEVELOPERS LLC is not a licensed securities broker-dealer and as such, do not hold themselves to be. The following presentation and all material therein should be construed as informational only and not as an advertisement soliciting for any particular purpose or product. All securities herein discussed have not been registered or approved by any securities regulatory agency in accordance with the securities act of 1933 or any state securities laws